Just as Hickory, each of its 20 potentiometers are “momentary push” type, and every pot has two Control Change messages assigned. One is used when you turn a pot, and the other when a pot is turned while pushed down. This provides the user the ability to control two plugin parameters with the same pot.
The upper row of controls belongs to the compressor. The lower row controls are related to the limiter plugin.
Features in deep:
Compressor side (top controls):
- Controls for Threshold, Ratio, Knee, Style, Attack, Release, Wet y Dry.
- Oversampling, Release Auto y Wet Auto switches.
- Sidechain section with controls for Stereo Link, LF frequency, Band Frequency y HF frequency.
- This section also includes a Sidechain ON, Audition ON, HF ON, Band Auto, Band ON, y HF ON switches.
- Compressor bypass switch.
Limiter side (bottom controls):
- Input Gain, Style, Lookahead, Attack and Release pots.
- Channel link section with Transients and Release controls.
- Output gain pot.
- Oversampling switch.
- Limiter bypass switch.
Main ON/OFF switch.